ADA Moving offers you the following proposal for your moving, storage and packaging needs.
Prices and fees
- We shall provide 2 men and a truck at a rate of $125.00 per hour with an additional $30.00 fee for each additional man per hour, as required.
- There shall be a 3 hour minimum plus 1 hour travel time charged for each day services are provided, which includes packing and moving services.
- Prices are for Monday through Friday 7am to 5:30pm and Saturday 7am-Noon. After 5:30pm weekdays and noon on Saturday, overtime charges will apply. Holidays and Sunday prices are also at a time and ½ rate.
- For all jobs there is a $45.00 gas surcharge collected. Depending on the distance rate may vary.
- Insurance is provided as required by law ($.60 per pound).
- Packing materials are additional – Prices are HERE.
- Payment(s) shall be made on a daily basis at the end of each work day - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A deposit is required for all moving jobs prior to confirmation of the moving date. Deposit is based on 3 hour minimum charges, 1 hour travel charge and the fuel surcharge ($545).
Policy and procedures
Our standard moving procedure requires that ALL furniture shall be blanket-wrapped, with upholstered and leather furniture being shrink-wrapped before blanket-wrapping (to prevent dirt and/or sweat discoloration. All fragile items (i.e. lamps, pictures, glass items, etc.) must be boxed. If items are not properly packed, the drivers may refuse to move those items until properly packed. At destination all items will be unwrapped and uncovered. However, if you do not wish for your items to be packed and/or wrapped you must give a written statement letting us know that you will not allow any wrapping or blanketing, boxing, (etc.) by our drivers.
For insurance purposes and to provide proper protection for your belongings, our drivers are instructed to not move any loose items, live plants, or hazardous materials.
We shall always accommodate you and your moving requirements to the best of our abilities, however if it is too risky for the drivers to continue working due to weather and/or safety conditions, we shall delay, postpone or reschedule your move.
Give yourself plenty of time for packing, if you need us to pack for you then we shall arrive a day in advance to pack, and move you the following day. This is very cost efficient and will help to keep you from overtime expenses.
The cost of your move will be determined by the information you provide to ADA Moving and Storage, Inc. It is difficult to provide an exact cost for your move, therefore it is necessary to disclose mod all relevant information about your move to ADA Moving & Storage Inc., in order to provide you with the most accurate cost estimate. We shall give you a maximum amount cost estimate for your move but will still charge you an hourly rate. Your maximum cost will not exceed the quoted amount, which includes; disassembling, loading, unloading, placing your furniture and assembling, piano charges, packing (partial or full), materials, and fuel surcharge.
If the customer agrees to the above ADA Moving proposal, policy and procedures, we will provide you with this same contract to be signed and dated by the customer, and given to the driver at the beginning of the move.
ADA Moving reserves the right to change this proposal, policy and procedures at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Agreement.