Interior Designer Services
24/7 Receiving with Dock Level Warehouse
ADA Moving offers you the following proposal for your moving, storage and packaging needs:
Pricing and Fees
• For Delivery, We shall provide 2 men and a truck at a rate of $125.00 per hour (1 hour minimum) with an additional $30.00 per hour fee for each additional man.
• There shall be a 3 hour minimum plus 1 hour travel time charged for each day services are provided, includes packing and moving services.
• 24/7 Receiving with Dock Level Warehouse - $75/hr with 1 hour minimum Storage - $50/wk per pallet
• Storage - $50/wk per pallet
• Prices are for Monday through Friday moves and services from 8am to 5pm; Saturday 8am - 1pm. After 5:30pm on weekdays and 1pm on Saturday overtime (time and 1/2) charges will apply. Holidays and Sunday charges are at a time and ½ rate.
• For all jobs within a 40 mile radius, there is a $45.00 gas surcharge collected. Outside of radius, rate will vary.
• Insurance is provided as required by law ($.60 per pound).
• All packing materials used are additional -
prices are listed at end of proposal.
•Pianos are additional - refer to price list.
•To confirm your moving date, a deposit of the minimum charges is required ($545.00)
• Any additional payment due shall be made on a daily basis at the end of each work day - NO EXCEPTIONS. Please do not ask for special consideration.
Policy and Procedures
Our standard moving procedure requires that ALL furniture shall be blanket-wrapped, with upholstered and leather furniture being shrink-wrapped before blanket-wrapping (to prevent dirt and/or sweat discoloration. All fragile items (i.e. lamps, pictures, small glass items, etc.) must be boxed. All large glass, marble, mirror & antique pieces require crating. If items are not properly packed/crated the drivers may refuse to move those items until properly packed/crated. At destination all items will be unwrapped and uncovered. However, if you do not wish for your items to be packed and/or wrapped you must give a written statement letting us know that you will not allow any wrapping, blanketing, boxing or crating by our drivers. You will assume any liability for damages to your property/item(s) which may occur and also any property damage that may happen within your residence (including elevators and/or hallways in condo/apartment moves) during the moving in and out process due to lack of proper protection of belongings.
For insurance purposes and to provide proper protection for your belongings, our drivers are instructed to not move any loose items, live plants or hazardous materials.
We shall always accommodate you and your moving requirements to the best of our abilities, however if it is too risky for the drivers to continue working due to weather and/or safety conditions, we shall delay, postpone or reschedule your move.
Give yourself plenty of time for packing. If you need us to pack for you then we shall arrive in advance to pack and will schedule accordingly. This is very cost efficient and will help to keep you from overtime expenses.
The cost of your move will be determined by the information you provide to ADA Moving and Storage, Inc. It is difficult to provide an exact cost for your move, therefore it is necessary to disclose all relevant information about your move to ADA Moving & Storage Inc. in order to provide you with the most accurate cost estimate. We shall give you a maximum amount cost estimate for your move but will still charge you an hourly rate. Your maximum cost will not exceed the quoted amount, which includes disassembling, loading, unloading, placing your furniture and assembling, piano charges, packing (partial or full) materials, and fuel surcharge.